Wednesday, March 31, 2010

CoolGenerators.comCoolGenerators.comCoolGenerators.com CoolGenerators.comCoolGenerators.comCoolGenerators.com CoolGenerators.comCoolGenerators.comCoolGenerators.comCoolGenerators.comCoolGenerators.comCoolGenerators.comCoolGenerators.com CoolGenerators.comCoolGenerators.comCoolGenerators.com
More Glitters at CoolGenerators.com


Jackie is the winner of "Here Burns My Candle" by Liz Curtis Higgs and

Deborah is the winner of "Double Trouble"

The names were chosen by using Random.org and I will contact you to get your snail mail address.

Congratulations to both of these ladies. I really appreciate everyone stopping by and supporting my blog. As you can see I am now up to 50 followers. Yea! I've had so much fun doing these two giveaways and meeting new people I plan on having more in the near future so be on the lookout.

HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment