Monday, July 20, 2009

Today has been an exciting day. We have begun the course on characters and their goals taught by Ane Mulligan. I feel privileged to have her as a teacher. I am also very excited to be part of the ACFW (American Christian Fiction Writers) association. In just a few short days I feel like I am a member of a writing community. It feels good. I have longed to have someone else to talk to about writing and this is the perfect forum. Not only can you ask other authors questions there are courses to keep/hone your writing skills. I am anxious to get back to writing about my characters Trixie and Dee Dee. It has been too long that I've left them by all alone. I hope that maybe someday I will be able to have a blog/website that will be an encouragement and learning tool for fledgling writers like myself. Alas, for now it is all I can do to keep up with the classes I am taking.
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment