Sunday, July 19, 2009

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. It is also the first day of the rest of my journey. I'm excited about getting started on that journey. I've made some steps that I think will be very helpful to me. I've joined the American Christian Fiction Writers. They offer support to writers in many different ways. I will be beginning a week long on-line class on charaters this week. It is being taught by Ane Mulligan. I talked with Ane over the phone the other day and I know she is going to be a real support for me. She was so helpful in to me in setting up my account with ACFW so I could get the most benefit out of it. She does not live to far from me so I am looking forward to meeting with her. Well, this is a good start and I hope to be back and write more about what is going on in my journey. Maybe you will want to come, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment