Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Won!

I love to go to the blogs and websites of the new Christian Fiction Authors I have found. I have a few listed on the side of my blog and hope to get more in the future. They are so very interesting.
Most of them have interviews with authors and the new books they might have coming out in the near future. I hope to be one of those authors someday. In the meantime I like to keep up with the other ones. Most of them also give away free books. I am excited to say that I've won to of the contest. I won four, count them, four books from Criaftie Ladies of Suspense Blog Site. This is their link: http://ladiesofsuspense.blogspot.com/ It is a great site. There are about fifteen suspense authors that blog on that one site. I hope you will visit them and enjoy their posts. Don't forget to leave a comment as that signs you up to win. I'll let you know what the four books are when they arrive. Oh, and I also won another book. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I had never heard of that suspense site, thanks for mentioning it. :)

    ReplyDelete