Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kathryn Cushman

The other day when I was checking my e-mail from the American Christian Fiction Writers group there was an author, Kathryn Cushman, who lives in Santa Barbara, California that needed someone in the North Georgia area to help her.

Well, I guess that would be me. I wrote to her and told her that I lived in the North Georgia area and live close to Cartersville and Calhoun which were two cities that she was interested in. She wrote back and told me she has a new book coming out entitled, "Leaving Yesterday"and she needed some help in promoting her book. I told her I would be glad to help.

Katie sent to me some postcards to hand out telling about her book signings. She will have one in Cartersville, Georgia at the Open Door Christian Book Store on October 19 from 12 to 1:30 PM.the next one will be in Marietta at the Sweet Spirit Christian bookstore on October 19 from 3 to 5 PM. Then she will go to Calhoun to Jacob's Well and she will be there at 7 PM.This sounds like a whirlwind book signing tour and should be a lot of fun. I'm not sure which one do I will go to it will probably be the Cartersville are Calhoun store.

Let me tell you a little about the book.

A POWERFUL DRAMA
OF A MOTHER'S UNFAILING LOVE

When Alisa Stewart's son checks himself into rehab,he seems to find a healing faith that's real. yet the hope she feels at this news is cracked when a policeman shows up asking hard questions about a murder of someone Kurt knew. Alisa is terrified. Her boy is different now. He's changed and deserves a second chance. But as his old life refuses to stay buried, Alisa finds herself facing an impossible choice: keep silent and keep her son or risk everything in a quest for the truth.

Please look under my favorite links to find the link to her website. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment