Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Review Of: A String Of Murders

I want to tell you about a book that I have just read. It is entitled A String Of Murders. It is written by Darlene Franklin. I am just going to read what is written on the back of the book and then I'll tell you my thoughts on the book.

CiCi Wilde's fiancé, Audie Howe, calls her with disturbing news. Her stores broken into and worse, someone murdered the intruder. The victim clutches a string of pearls in one hand and a threatening e-mail in the other.

With the discovery of the body, a recent spate of ugly e-mails throughout the Grace Gulch communitybecomes intensely personal. And it all seems related to Magda Grace Mallory's strand of pearls.

Evidence points to members of the close theator community.It is Gene Mallory, Magda's ne'er-do-well son? Lauren Parker, Magda's lawyer? Peppi Lambert, Grace Gulch newcomer and good friends with Cici's sister? Or Suzanne Jay, theater diva with a shady past? When a second murder is committed with the same string of pearls, CiCi battles through baffling clues to find the killer before they strike again.

This book comes under the genre of a cozy mystery. This is the type of book that I want to write. It was a pleasure to read the book and I hated for it to end. It was very well written and kept my interest to the very end. Please take a minute to visit Darlene Franklin's website and check out all of her books. I'm going to list your website along with the others over on the right hand side of my blog. This is one book that I thoroughly enjoyed and I'm glad that I chose to be an influencer for this book. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment