Friday, October 9, 2009

CONTEST!!!!!

Just wanted to let you know about a contest on my friends blog. Her name is Stormi and she has a wonderful blog that reviews books and movies. She has a contest going on now through the 25th of October where you can win free business cards. I'm going to post her link under my favorite links.
Here is how the contest works. Go over and take a look!



Thanks to Uprinting.com I am doing a giveaway for 250 business card, yes you read that right! 250 business card, I know I have the attention of some of my author friends out there. Are you a writer, own a business, or do you just want to get some cards made up for your blog? What ever it is you are wanting to use your business card for this is the time to get a bunch of Business cards FREE!


Here is the giveaway:


250 business cards for One Lucky Winner (Free UPS Ground Shipping in USA)

Sizes: 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 3”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.5 x 3.5” (skinny card)

Paper: 14 pt gloss cardstock, 14 pt matte cardstock or 13 pt recycled uncoated cardstock

Specifications: Full Color Both Sides; Offset Press; 3 Business Day Printing


Is that great or what, you get to choose what size, paper and specifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment