FICTION WITH A TOUCH OF SOUTH!
I have always loved butterflies. They are so beautiful, yet they have struggled to obtain that beauty. All the time, effort and struggle that it takes to go from caterpillar to butterfly is well worth the end result. I feel I am still in my caterpillar phase and I'm looking forward to someday being a butterfly! In the meantime I want to enjoy the journey. FICTION WITH A TOUCH OF SOUTH!
Here are some of the new releases of Christian Fiction. Please check them out!
1. A Star Curiously Singing, The DarkTrench Saga, Book 1, by <http://www.kerrynietz.com> Kerry Nietz from Marcher Lord Press. An augmented human programmer is sent to space to solve the mystery of a bot's destruction.
2. Double Take, by Jenness Walker <http://www.jennesswalker.com> from Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense. When a stalker becomes obsessed with a woman, the key to stopping him lies in a best-selling thriller.until he stops going by the book.
3. Dreaming of Home, by <http://www.glennakaye.com> Glenna Kaye from Steeple Hill Love Inspired Two wounded hearts must learn to trust that God's dreams for them far exceed any they may have for themselves.
4. Eternity Falls - A Rick Macey Cyberthriller, Book 1 of the Rick Macey Cyberthriller series, by <http://www.kirkouterbridge.com> Kirk Outerbridge from Marcher Lord Press. A cyber-enhanced detective must stop a religious zealot from destroying a serum for eternal life.
5. Gripped By Fear, Chicago Warrior Thriller Series, 2nd book, by <http://www.johnmwills.com> John M. Wills from Total Recall. Chgo Detectives hunt a serial rapist in the mean streets of Chicago in the midst of personal struggles.
6. Leaving Yesterday, by Kathryn Cushman <http://kathryncushman.com> from Bethany House. A mother rejoices at the return of her prodigal, but is faced with an impossible decision as evidence from his past refuses to stay buried.
7. Loves Finds You in Bethlehem, New Hampshire, by Lauralee Bliss <http://www.lauraleebliss.com> from Summerside Press. Set in the Guilded Age within the beauty of New Hampshire's White Mountains, successful artist Tom Haskins and penniless Sara McGee discover through their circumstances that the most precious gifts of life and love don't always come as they're expected.
8. Love Finds You in North Pole, Alaska, by <http://www.loreelough.com> Loree Lough from Summerside Press. A story that's sure to warm your heart, despite the icy Alaskan setting!
9. Love is a Battlefield, Book One in the Walk in the Park series, by <http://www.annalisadaughety.com> Annalisa Daughety from Barbour Publishing. War rages again at Shiloh, but this time it's a battle of the heart.
10. Seaside Letters, by <http://www.denisehunterbooks.com> Denise Hunter from Thomas Nelson. Sabrina Kincaid didn't intend to fall for Nantucket native Tucker McCabe, the man she serves coffee to every morning-a man tied deeply to a past she deeply regrets. But she has. And she's fallen hard. But she's kept this a secret from her handsome customer. And now Tucker wants to hire Sabrina to help locate his friend "Sweetpea"-the mysterious woman he's falling in love with online. Sabrina is not inclined to help, but if Tucker hires someone else, it could spell disaster. Because if someone else sifts through the emails and figures out the truth-then Tucker will discover that the person he's trying to find is . . . her.
11. Soldier Daddy, Wings of Refuge Series-book 5-all standalones, by <http://www.cherylwyatt.com> Cheryl Wyatt from Steeple Hill. A USAF Pararescue Jumper searches for a nanny for his twins and instead finds a future with a woman harboring a secret tied to his past.
12. The Case of the Mystified M.D., Book 2, Bouncing Grandma Mysteries, by A.K. <http://www.akawriter.com> Arenz from Sheaf House. First a foot, now a hand--what body part is next?
14. The Jewel of his Heart, Heart of the West Series, by <http://southernbellewriter.blogspot.com> Maggie Brendan from Revell. Discover the classic struggle between the world's wealth and the lure of eternal love in this Western story of elegance and survival.
15. The Matchmaking Pact, After the Storm #4 , by <http://www.carolyneaarsen.com> Carolyn Aarsen from Steeple Hill Love Inspired. A single father and a single mother have to deal with matchmaking children.
16. Thirsty, by <http://www.traceybateman.com> Tracey Bateman from Waterbrook. "Deep, cutting, an intoxicating blend of human and supernatural, of characters scarred by the past, drained by life. This is the book I've waited for."
17. Trial By Fire, by <http://www.caraputman.com> Cara Putman from Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense. When an arsonist targets her family, Tricia has to find him before harm is done without losing her heart to a fireman.